Established in 1992 to provide total logistic services in U.S.
- Started with International Freight Forwarding, CHB, & NVOCC
- NVOCC (non vessel operating common carrier) — A shipment
consolidator or freight forwarder who does not own any vessel, but
functions as a carrier by issuing its own bills of lading or air waybills
and assuming responsibility for the shipments.
Launched warehouse operation in 1995
- 95’ – Chicago warehouse & distribution
Expanded into Trucking Business since 1998
- 99’ – Atlanta warehouse opened
- 01’ – L.A. warehouse & distribution launched
- 04’ – Savannah warehouse & distribution launched
- 06’ – Opelika AL branch opened
- 09’ – Valley AL, Detroit MI, Mobile AL & Birmingham branch opened